Special Service For National Security
You can apply for commissioned and public servant staff if you:
- are person of legal capacity,
- have a permanent home address,
- are a Hungarian citizen,
- have a clean criminal record,
- are suitable in medical, psychic, and physical respect,
- suit the requirements of the National Security Services and concede the related security check,
- are willing to assume the obligation of secrecy.
Further requirements concerning the assignment of commissioned or warrant officers:
- the applicant is supposed to be between the age of 18 and 37,
- in point of commissioned officers’ assignment college or university degree is required,
- in point of warrant officers’ assignment certificate of final examination or certificate of technician education is required.
Further requirements concerning the assignment of public servants:
- at least elementary, or vocational education,
- a certificate of high school graduation is preferred!
The admission process in case of successful application takes place as follows:
- interview, psychological test, medical examination,
- job interview,
- admission process (psychological aptitude test, security check).
Form for security check is available in the Act no. CXXV. of 1995 on the National Security Services.
THIS IS AN INFORMATION FORM ONLY. DO NOT FILL AND SEND IT BACK!
NBSZ © 2012